|Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004|
No of Questions :
|173 Q & A with Explanation|
Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004
Language(s): English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
Audience(s): IT Professionals
Technology: Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server
Type: Proctored Exam
About this Exam
Candidates for this exam operate in medium to very large networked computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2003 operating systems. Candidates have a basic understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Certificate Services, RADIUS, Routing and Remote Access, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IMAP, POP3, RDP, SMTP, and SSL.
Candidates for this exam operate in medium to very large networked computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2003 operating systems. Candidates have a basic understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Certificate Services, RADIUS, Routing and Remote Access, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IMAP, POP3, RDP, SMTP, and SSL. They have a minimum of one year of experience implementing and administering networks and operating systems in environments that have the following characteristics:
* From 50 to 10,000 or more supported users
* Multiple physical locations
* Outbound access for typical client services and applications, such as Web access, e-mail, Telnet, FTP, VPN, desktop management, Instant Messaging, and access control policies
* Hosting of network services, such as internal and external Web hosting, messaging, Instant Messaging, RDP, and firewall
* Connectivity requirements that include connecting individual offices and users at remote locations to the corporate network and connecting networks to the Internet
* Using ISA Server firewall and/or caching services in a production environment
Credit Toward Certification
When you pass Exam 70-350: Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Exam 70-350: Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
* Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 certification
* Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 certification
* Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA): Security on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 certification
* Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE): Security on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 certification
* Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Microsoft Windows 2000 Server certification
* Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Microsoft Windows 2000 Server certification
This Training wlll Cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Planning and Installing ISA Server 2004
* Plan an ISA Server 2004 deployment
* Assess and configure the operating system, hardware, and network services
* Deploy ISA Server 2004
Installing and Configuring Client Computers
* Install Firewall Client software
* Configure client computers for ISA Server 2004. Types of client computers include Web Proxy, Firewall Client, and SecureNAT
* Configure a local domain table (LDT)
* Configure ISA Server 2004 for automatic client configuration by using Web Proxy Automatic Discovery (WPAD)
* Diagnose and resolve client computer connectivity issues
Configuring and Managing ISA Server 2004
* Configure the system policy
* Back up and restore ISA Server 2004
* Define administrative roles
* Configure firewall settings
* Configure ISA Server 2004 for Network Load Balancing
* Configure ISA Server 2004 to support a network topology
Configuring Web Caching
* Configure forward and reverse caching
* Optimize performance of the ISA Server 2004 cache
* Diagnose and resolve caching issues
Configuring Firewall Policy
* Plan a firewall policy
* Create policy elements, access rules, and connection limits. Policy elements include schedule, protocols, user groups, and network objects
* Create policy rules for Web publishing
* Create policy rules for mail server publishing
* Create policy rules for server publishing
Configuring and Managing Remote Network Connectivity
* Configure ISA Server 2004 for site-to-site VPNs
* Configure ISA Server 2004 as a remote access VPN server
* Diagnose and resolve VPN connectivity issues
Monitoring and Reporting ISA Server 2004 Activity
* Monitor ISA Server 2004 activity
* Configure and run reports
* Configure logging and alerts
Make The Best Choice Chose - Actualkey
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Actualkey's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your MCSE/MCSA 70-350 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-350 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-350 PDF or complete 70-350 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-350 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-350 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Actualkey 70-350 Exam Preparation Tools
Actualkey MCSE/MCSA preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each MCSE/MCSA online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each MCSE/MCSA exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-350 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-350 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-350 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate MCSE/MCSA prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a MCSE/MCSA practice test anywhere other than Actualkey.
70-350 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your MCSE/MCSA 70-350 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-350 online tests. Using Specialist 70-350 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-350 Exam Study Guides
All MCSE/MCSA online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the EMC Specialist training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed MCSE/MCSA 70-350 tutorial and are great introductions to new MCSE/MCSA training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-350 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-350 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-350 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest MCSE/MCSA 70-350 training. However you decide to learn 70-350 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Actualkey MCSE/MCSA products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-350 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real MCSE/MCSA notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Actualkey unique CBT 70-350 will have you dancing the MCSE/MCSA jig before you know it..
* Specialist 70-350 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get Specialist ebooks from Actualkey which contain real 70-350 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your Specialist exam on the first attempt using only Actualkey's Specialist excellent preparation tools and tutorials.