|IP Telephony Express (IPTX)|
|IP Communications Express Specialist|
No of Questions :
|65 Q & A with Explanation|
IP Telephony Express Exam
The IP Telephony Express 642-143 IPTX is the exam associated with the Cisco IP Communications Express Specialist certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the IP Telephony Express (IPTX) course. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of VoIP and PSTN components and technologies and the candidate's ability to install, configure and support Cisco Unified CallManager Express and Cisco Unity Express products in a Cisco network. Topics covered include basic VoIP, PSTN, and SIP, CallManager Express and Unity Express.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on this exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposed the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
Describe basic VoIP and PSTN components and technologies
* Describe the function of codecs and the differences between them
* Describe conditions that can effect the quality of VoIP calls
* Describe traditional telephony components including PBX, trunk lines, key-systems, and tie lines
* Describe the components of Cisco Unified Communications architecture
* Describe the analog and digital signaling types used in TDM networks
* Describe the function and application of analog IP Gateways (ATA, NMHDV, FXS, SCCP FXS)
* Describe TAPI and how it applies to the CRM Connector
Describe and configure a Cisco network to support Cisco Unified CallManager Express
* Explain the need for QoS and the locations where QoS is required
* Configure switched infrastructure to support Cisco Unified CallManager Express deployment, including VLANs, port configurations, and PoE
* Describe management tools available for Cisco Unified CallManager Express
* Describe the network requirements for supporting teleworkers
Install Cisco Unified CallManager Express in any supported environment
* Explain the router file system required to support Cisco Unified CallManager Express
* Determine the router hardware features related to Cisco Unified CallManager Express support
* Obtain and load the appropriate Cisco Unified CallManager Express software components
* Describe the requirements and correct settings for DHCP, NTP, and TFTP in a Cisco Unified CallManager Express environment
* Configure DHCP, NTP and TFTP to support Cisco Unified CallManager Express
* Describe Cisco Unified CallManager Express QCT
Configure Cisco Unified CallManager Express to support IP Telephone feature requirements
* Compare and contrast the features of different types of ephones and ephone-dns
* Configure ephones and ephone-dns
* Describe initial phone setup process
* Configure analog voice ports per design specifications
* Configure digital voice ports per design specifications
* Configure call-transfer per design specifications
* Configure or enable additional IP phone features, including ring-tones and productivity tools
* Configure dial-peers per design specifications
* Configure digit manipulations to meet design requirements
* Configure Music on Hold
* Configure Cisco Unified CallManager Express to support fax services
* Describe and configure Cisco Unified CallManager Express in key system or PBX mode
* Configure B-ACD application
* Describe and configure a localized version of Cisco Unified CallManager Express
Configure Cisco Unified CallManager Express to support SIP Telephony feature requirements
* Compare and contrast the features of different types of Register-dn and voice register pools
* Configure Register-dn and voice register pools
* Describe initial SIP phone setup process
Configure Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified CallManager Express environment
* Describe the features available in Cisco Unity Express
* Describe the procedure to install or upgrade the Cisco Unity Express software
* Describe the Cisco Unity Express configuration tasks
* Describe both of the Cisco Unity Express hardware platforms
* Configure Cisco Unity Express system components
* Configure users, groups and mailboxes using CLI
* Describe the configuration requirements to support the GUI
* Configure MWI on/off ports
* Configure pilot number for Cisco Unity Express
* Describe Cisco Unity Express back-up parameters and procedure
* Backup/Restore/Copy configuration files for Cisco Unity Express
* Explain troubleshooting methods using the CLI or GUI
* Describe and configure Cisco Unity Express integrated messaging
* Describe & configure Voice View Express
* Describe and configure a localized version of Cisco Unity Express
* Describe and configure Voicemail networking
Describe basic Cisco Unified CallManager Express and Cisco Unity Express deployment models
* Describe the supported Cisco Unified CallManager Express deployment models
* Describe the supported Cisco Unity Express deployment models
Make The Best Choice Chose - Actualkey
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Actualkey's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your IP Communications Express Specialist 642-143 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 642-143 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 642-143 PDF or complete 642-143 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 642-143 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 642-143 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Actualkey 642-143 Exam Preparation Tools
Actualkey IP Communications Express Specialist preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each IP Communications Express Specialist online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each IP Communications Express Specialist exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
642-143 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 642-143 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 642-143 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate IP Communications Express Specialist prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a IP Communications Express Specialist practice test anywhere other than Actualkey.
642-143 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your IP Communications Express Specialist 642-143 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 642-143 online tests. Using Specialist 642-143 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
642-143 Exam Study Guides
All IP Communications Express Specialist online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the EMC Specialist training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed IP Communications Express Specialist 642-143 tutorial and are great introductions to new IP Communications Express Specialist training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 642-143 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 642-143 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
642-143 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest IP Communications Express Specialist 642-143 training. However you decide to learn 642-143 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Actualkey IP Communications Express Specialist products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
642-143 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real IP Communications Express Specialist notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Actualkey unique CBT 642-143 will have you dancing the IP Communications Express Specialist jig before you know it..
* Specialist 642-143 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get Specialist ebooks from Actualkey which contain real 642-143 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your Specialist exam on the first attempt using only Actualkey's Specialist excellent preparation tools and tutorials.