|Communications Telephony Design Exam|
No of Questions :
|96 Q & A with Explanation|
Unlimited Life Time Package Detials
642-414 Exam training, Plus Over 3000 Exams Exam Training Tools Included
IP Telephony Design Exam
Associated Certifications: Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialist
The IP Telephony Design exam tests the candidate's ability to design IP voice facilities over an IP network. This includes the best practices and recommendations of the Solutions Reference Network Design Guide (SRND) for IP Telephony for both the design of new and migrated networks. The expected result is network planners and designers can design Enterprise single-site and multi-site IP Telephony deployments.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
Candidate can determine the relevant critical business and technical needs in order to develop a Cisco IP Telephony design framework
* Determine which factors affect the choice of signaling type
* Decide which business considerations are relevant to the IP Telephony design
Candidate can choose the correct topology to meet the stated requirements
* Recognize the characteristics/limitations of a single-site IP Telephony deployment
* Recognize the characteristics/limitations of a multi-site centralized processing IP Telephony deployment
* Recognize the characteristics/limitations of a multi-site distributed processing IP Telephony deployment
* Recognize the characteristics/limitations of distributed cluster IP Telephony deployment
Candidate can design the appropriate dial plan to support design requirements
* Explain the benefits of hierarchical and scalable dial and numbering plans
* Explain the factors that determine route patterns in an IP telephony solution
* Explain the issues surrounding Directory Number (DN) design
* Explain the usage of pilot numbers in a voice mail solution
* Explain the effects on the DN design of integrating a voice mail solution
* Explain what factors would indicate the requirement for a hunt group
* Explain which issues would impact the use of translation patterns and transformation masks
* Explain why route groups are deployed
* Explain which calling issues would be resolved through CSS and partitions
Candidate can select the appropriate hardware and software components to support the proposed design
* Determine which high availability issues would influence the selection of network hardware and software
* Determine how in-line power requirements influence hardware and software selection
* Determine how CAC issues would influence hardware and software selection
* Determine how a given supported IP telephony design models influences cluster hardware and software selection
* Determine how PSTN connectivity issues influence hardware and software selection
* Determine how conferencing and transcoding influence hardware and software selection
* Determine how MoH issues would influence hardware and software selection
* Determine how wireless IP telephony influence the selection of hardware and software selection
* Determine how analog telephony devices would influence hardware and software selection
Candidate can create a design that supports the traffic needs of a converged network
* Determine how LAN application requirements influence LAN design and QoS
* Choose the appropriate LAN and QoS design elements given LAN application requirements
* Determine how WAN bandwidth requirements influence network design and QoS
* Choose the appropriate WAN and QoS design elements given WAN application requirements
* Determine how CODEC types influence network design
* Determine how VoIP packet size influences voice quality
* Choose how CAC requirements will influence WAN design and QoS
* Determine how CAC requirements influence LAN design and QoS
Candidate identify the security concerns relevant to an IP telephony design
* Determine if an existing customer security plan will influence IP telephony design
* What affect will the existing security have on the planned converged network
* What affect will the converged network have on required enterprise security
Make The Best Choice Chose - Actualkey
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Actualkey's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your IP Communications 642-414 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 642-414 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 642-414 PDF or complete 642-414 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 642-414 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 642-414 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Actualkey 642-414 Exam Preparation Tools
Actualkey IP Communications preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each IP Communications online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each IP Communications exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
642-414 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 642-414 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 642-414 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate IP Communications prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a IP Communications practice test anywhere other than Actualkey.
642-414 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your IP Communications 642-414 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 642-414 online tests. Using Specialist 642-414 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
642-414 Exam Study Guides
All IP Communications online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the EMC Specialist training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed IP Communications 642-414 tutorial and are great introductions to new IP Communications training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 642-414 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 642-414 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
642-414 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest IP Communications 642-414 training. However you decide to learn 642-414 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Actualkey IP Communications products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
642-414 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real IP Communications notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Actualkey unique CBT 642-414 will have you dancing the IP Communications jig before you know it..
* Specialist 642-414 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get Specialist ebooks from Actualkey which contain real 642-414 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your Specialist exam on the first attempt using only Actualkey's Specialist excellent preparation tools and tutorials.