|Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies Exam|
No of Questions :
|97 Q & A with Explanation|
Unlimited Life Time Package Detials
640-821 Exam training, Plus Over 3000 Exams Exam Training Tools Included
Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies Exam
Exam Number: 640-821
Associated Certifications: CCNA
The Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies exam is one of the two qualifying exams available to candidates pursuing a two-exam option for CCNA. This exam tests content covered in the Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies (INTRO) course including topics on Network Types, Network Media, Switching Fundamentals, TCP/IP, IP Addressing and Routing, WAN Technologies, Operating and Configuring IOS Devices, and Managing Network Environments. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to describe and identify major network and WAN components, along with their function and purpose.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
Design and Support
* Use a subset of Cisco IOS commands to analyze and report network problems
* Use embedded layer 3 through layer 7 protocols to establish, test, suspend, or disconnect connectivity to remote devices from the router console
* Determine IP addresses
Implementation and Operation
* Establish communication between a terminal device and the router IOS, and use IOS for system analysis
* Manipulate system image and device configuration files
* Perform an initial configuration on a router and save the resultant configuration file
* Use commands incorporated within IOS to analyze and report network problems
* Assign IP addresses
* Describe and install the hardware and software required to be able to communicate via a network
* Use embedded data link layer functionality to perform network neighbor discovery and analysis from the router
* Use embedded layer 3 through layer 7 protocols to establish, test, suspend or disconnect connectivity to remote devices from the router console
* Demonstrate the mathematical skills required to work seamlessly with integer decimal, binary and hexadecimal numbers and simple binary logic
* Define and describe the structure and technologies of computer networks
* Describe the hardware and software required to be able to communicate via a network
* Describe the physical, electrical and mechanical properties and standards associated with optical, wireless, and copper media used in networks
* Describe the topologies and physical issues associated with cabling common LANs
* Identify the key characteristics of common wide area networking (WAN) configurations and technologies, and differentiate between these and common LAN technologies
* Describe the purpose and fundamental operation of the internetwork operating system (IOS)
* Describe the role of a router in a WAN
* Identify the major internal and external components of a router, and describe the associated functionality
* Identify and describe the stages of the router boot-up sequence
* Describe how the configuration register and boot system commands modify the router boot-up sequence
* Describe the concepts associated with routing, and the different methods and protocols used to achieve it
* Describe how an IP address is associated with a device interface, and the association between physical and employ IP addressing techniques
* Employ IP addressing techniques
* Compare and contrast collision and broadcast domains, and describe the process of network segmentation
* Describe the principles and practice of switching in an Ethernet network
* Explain how collisions are detected and handled in an Ethernet system
* Explain the fundamental concepts associated with the Ethernet media access technique
* Describe how the protocols associated with TCP/IP allow host communication to occur
* Describe the operation of the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) and identify the reasons, types and format of associated error and control messages
* Describe the principles and practice of packet switching utilizing the Internet Protocol (IP)
Make The Best Choice Chose - Actualkey
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Actualkey's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your CCNA 640-821 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 640-821 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 640-821 PDF or complete 640-821 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 640-821 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 640-821 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Actualkey 640-821 Exam Preparation Tools
Actualkey CCNA preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each CCNA online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each CCNA exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
640-821 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 640-821 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 640-821 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate CCNA prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a CCNA practice test anywhere other than Actualkey.
640-821 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your CCNA 640-821 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 640-821 online tests. Using Specialist 640-821 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
640-821 Exam Study Guides
All CCNA online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the EMC Specialist training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed CCNA 640-821 tutorial and are great introductions to new CCNA training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 640-821 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 640-821 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
640-821 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest CCNA 640-821 training. However you decide to learn 640-821 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Actualkey CCNA products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
640-821 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real CCNA notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Actualkey unique CBT 640-821 will have you dancing the CCNA jig before you know it..
* Specialist 640-821 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get Specialist ebooks from Actualkey which contain real 640-821 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your Specialist exam on the first attempt using only Actualkey's Specialist excellent preparation tools and tutorials.