|TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development|
No of Questions :
|48 Q & A with Explanation|
Unlimited Life Time Package Detials
70-505 Exam training, Plus Over 3000 Exams Exam Training Tools Included
TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
About this Exam
This exam is intended to test a candidate on their ability to create Windows Forms applications on .NET 3.5.
Questions that contain code will be presented in either VB or C#. Candidates can select one of these languages when they start the exam.
Candidates for this exam work on a team in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to create Windows-based applications. Candidates should have at least one year of experience developing Windows-based applications by using the .NET Framework 2.0 and should be able to demonstrate the following:
a solid understanding of Windows Forms applications in the context of the.NET Framework 3.5 solution stack
experience programming against the System.Windows.Forms object model
experience creating graphical user interface applications
experience creating data-driven user interfaces (UI)
experience deploying Windows applications
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-505: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications
This Training will cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Creating a UI for a Windows Forms Application by Using Standard Controls (13%)
* Add and configure a Windows Form.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Add a Windows Form to a project at design time. Configure a Windows Form to control accessibility, appearance, behavior, configuration, data, design, focus, layout, style, and other functionality
* Manage control layout on a Windows Form.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Group and arrange controls by using the Panel control, GroupBox control, TabControl control, FlowLayoutPanel control, and TableLayoutPanel control
* Add and configure a Windows Forms control.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Use the integrated development environment (IDE) to add a control to a Windows Form or other container control of a project at design time, add controls to a
Windows Form at run time, configure controls on a Windows Form at design time to optimize the UI, modify control properties
* Create and configure menus.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Create and configure a MenuStrip component on a Windows Form, change the displayed menu structure programmatically, create and configure the ContextMenuStrip component on a Windows Form
* Create event handlers for Windows Forms and controls.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Manage mouse and keyboard events within Windows Forms applications, create event handlers at run time to respond to system or user events dynamically, connect multiple events to a single event handler
Integrating Data in a Windows Forms Application (22%)
* Implement data-bound controls.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Use the DataGridView control to display and update the tabular data contained in a data source, use a simple data-bound control to display a single data element on a Windows Form, implement complex data binding to integrate data from multiple sources, navigate forward and backward through records in a DataSet in Windows Forms, define a data source by using a DataConnector component, create data forms by using the Data Form Wizard
* Manage connections and transactions.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure a connection to a database by using the Connection Wizard, configure a connection to a database by using Server Explorer, configure a connection to a database by using the Connection class, connect to a database by using specific database Connection objects, handle exceptions when connecting to a database, perform transactions by using the Transaction object
* Create, add, delete, and edit data in a connected environment.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Retrieve data by using a DataReader object, build SQL commands in Server Explorer, build SQL commands in code, create parameters for a Command object, perform database operations by using a Command object, retrieve data from a database by using a Command object, perform asynchronous operations by using a Command object
* Query data from data sources by using LINQ
* This objective may include but is not limited to: LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Microsoft ADO.NET, LINQ to XML
* Create, add, delete, and edit data in a disconnected environment.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Create a DataSet graphically, create a DataSet programmatically, add a DataTable to a DataSet, add a relationship between tables within a DataSet, navigate a relationship between tables, merge DataSet contents, copy DataSet contents, create a typed DataSet, create DataTables, manage data within a DataTable, create and use DataViews, represent data in a DataSet by using XML, use the OleDbDataAdapter object to access an ADO Recordset or Record, generate DataAdapter commands automatically by using the CommandBuilder object, generate DataAdapter commands programmatically, populate a DataSet by using a DataAdapter, update a database by using a DataAdapter, resolve conflicts between a DataSet and a database by using a DataAdapter, respond to changes made to data at the data source by using DataAdapter events, perform batch operations by using DataAdapters
* Manage XML by using the XML Document Object Model (DOM).
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Read XML data into the DOM, modify an XML document by adding and removing nodes, modify nodes, write data in an XML format by using the DOM, handle DOM events
* Read, write, and validate XML by using the XmlReader class and the XmlWriter class.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: read XML data, elements, and attributes, read specific elements or attributes, use XmlTextReader, XmlNodeReader, XmlValidatingReader, and XmlWriter classes
Implementing Printing and Reporting Functionality in a Windows Forms Application (11%)
* Manage the print process by using print dialogs.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure print options at run time, change printers attached to a user’s computer, configure the PrintPreviewDialog control, set page details for printing by using the PageSetupDialog
* Construct print documents.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure the PrintDocument component, print a text document in a Windows form, print graphics in a Windows form, print a document by using the PrintDialog component, alert users to the completion of a print job
Enable security features for printing in a Windows Forms application
* Create a customized PrintPreview component.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: setting the Document property to establish the document to be previewed, set Columns and Row properties, set the UseAntiAlias property for smoother text, configure zoom settings, set StartPage property, add custom methods and events to a PrintPreview control
Enhancing Usability (13%)
* Perform drag and drop operations.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: perform drag and drop within an application and across applications, perform drag and drop by using the Treeview control
* Implement globalization and localization for a Windows Forms application.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: work with resource files for localization, determine installed locales
Implement accessibility features
* Create and configure multiple-document interface (MDI) forms.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: create parent and child forms, identify active child form, send data to an active child form, arrange child forms, create menus for an MDI application
* Create, configure, and customize user assistance controls and components.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure the PropertyGrid component, configure the ProgressBar control, configure StatusStrip, configure ToolTip, configure ErrorProvider, configure HelpProvider controls, configure timer components
Persist Windows Forms application settings between sessions
Implementing Asynchronous Programming Techniques to Improve the User Experience (15%)
* Manage a background process by using the BackgroundWorker component.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Run a background process, announce completion of a background process, cancel a background process, report on the progress of a background component, request status of a background component
* Change the appearance of a UI element by using triggers.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: using multiple triggers; using property triggers; using event triggers; using data triggers
* Implement an asynchronous method.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Create an asynchronous method, create a new process thread, implement advanced asynchronous techniques
Deploying Windows Forms Controls (11%)
* Create a composite Windows Forms control.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: create properties, methods and events, expose properties of constituent controls, create custom dialog boxes, customize a control’s paint and render, set visibility at run time, provide a toolbox bitmap
Create a custom Windows Forms control by inheriting from the control class
Create an extended control by inheriting from an existing Windows Forms control
Configuring and Deploying Applications (15%)
* Configure the installation of a Windows Forms application by using ClickOnce technology.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: install a Windows Forms application on a client computer, install a Windows Forms application from a server, configure the required permissions of an application
Install a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) browser application by using ClickOnce
Install a Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) application by using ClickOnce
Configure and work with Windows Vista User Account Control (UAC) by using ClickOnce deployments
* Create a Windows Forms setup application.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: configure setup project to add icons during setup, set deployment project properties, configure conditional installation based on operating system versions, set appropriate Launch Conditions based on the .NET Framework version, add custom actions to a setup project, add error-handling code to a setup project
* Set appropriate security permissions to deploy the application.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: elevated permissions
Configure Trusted Application deployments
* Configure security features in an application.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure code access security, configure the application to work with UAC, configure Windows manipulation permissions, configure appropriate file access permissions for the application, control printing security for the application.
Make The Best Choice Chose - Actualkey
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Actualkey's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your MCTS 70-505 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-505 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-505 PDF or complete 70-505 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-505 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-505 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Actualkey 70-505 Exam Preparation Tools
Actualkey MCTS preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each MCTS online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each MCTS exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-505 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-505 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-505 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate MCTS prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a MCTS practice test anywhere other than Actualkey.
70-505 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your MCTS 70-505 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-505 online tests. Using Specialist 70-505 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-505 Exam Study Guides
All MCTS online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the EMC Specialist training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed MCTS 70-505 tutorial and are great introductions to new MCTS training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-505 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-505 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-505 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest MCTS 70-505 training. However you decide to learn 70-505 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Actualkey MCTS products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-505 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real MCTS notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Actualkey unique CBT 70-505 will have you dancing the MCTS jig before you know it..
* Specialist 70-505 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get Specialist ebooks from Actualkey which contain real 70-505 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your Specialist exam on the first attempt using only Actualkey's Specialist excellent preparation tools and tutorials.