Limited Time 30% Discount Offer Use Code - off30
Actualkey Prepration Latest 70-228 : Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition Questions and Answers PDF's, Verified Answers via Experts - Pass Your Exam For Sure and instant Downloads - "Money Back Guarantee".
|Title||Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition|
|No Of Questions||150|
|Last Updated||August 3,2020|
|Product Type||Q & A With Explanation|
|Bundel Pack Included||PDF + Offline / Andriod Testing Engine and Simulator|
Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
About this Exam
Exam 70-228 became available in January 2001. This exam is scheduled to retire in March 2009.
Candidates for this exam operate in medium to very large computing environments that use Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition. Candidates have at least one year of experience administering SQL Server. They also have at least one year of experience implementing relational databases in environments that contain:
• Heterogeneous databases.
• SQL Server security integrated with Windows Authentication.
• Client/server configurations of 50 to 5,000 or more users.
• Web configurations that use Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) or COM+.
• Databases as large as two terabytes.
• Multiple installations of SQL Server 2000.
Credit Toward Certification
When you pass Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
When you pass Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition, you achieve Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) status.
Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
You also earn credit toward the following certifications:
Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Database Administrator on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 certification
Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Microsoft Windows 2000 certification
Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 certification
Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on Microsoft Windows 2000 certification
Database professionals who use Microsoft SQL Server 2005 should consider the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) and Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) credentials. They provide IT professionals with a simpler and more targeted framework to display their technical and on-the-job skills.
Learn about Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification
Learn about Microsoft Certified IT Professional certification
Skills Being Measured
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2000
* Install SQL Server 2000. Considerations include clustering, default collation, file locations, number of instances, and service accounts.
Upgrade to SQL Server 2000.
o Perform a custom upgrade.
o Upgrade to SQL Server 2000 from SQL Server 6.5.
o Upgrade to SQL Server 2000 from SQL Server 7.0.
* Create a linked server.
* Configure SQL Mail and SQLAgentMail.
* Configure network libraries.
* Troubleshoot failed installations.
Creating SQL Server 2000 Databases
* Configure database options for performance. Considerations include capacity, network connectivity, physical drive configurations, and storage locations.
* Attach and detach databases.
Create and alter databases.
o Add filegroups.
o Configure filegroup usage.
o Expand and shrink a database.
o Set database options by using the ALTER DATABASE or CREATE DATABASE statements.
o Size and place the transaction log.
* Create and manage objects. Objects include constraints, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, and views.
Managing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting SQL Server 2000 Databases
* Optimize database performance. Considerations include indexing, locking, and recompiling.
Optimize data storage.
o Optimize files and filegroups.
o Manage database fragmentation.
* Modify the database schema.
Perform disaster recovery operations.
o Perform backups.
o Recover the system state and restore data.
o Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot log shipping.
* Perform integrity checks. Methods include configuring the Database Maintenance Plan Wizard and using the Database Consistency Checker (DBCC).
* Troubleshoot transactions and locking by using SQL Profiler, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, or Transact-SQL.
Extracting and Transforming Data with SQL Server 2000
Set up IIS virtual directories to support XML.
* Import and export data. Methods include the Bulk Insert task, the bulk copy program, Data Transformation Services (DTS), and heterogeneous queries.
* Develop and manage DTS packages.
Manage linked servers.
o Manage OLE DB Providers.
o Configure security mapping.
* Convert data types.
* Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot replication services.
Managing and Monitoring SQL Server 2000 Security
Configure mixed security modes or Windows Authentication. Considerations include client connectivity, client operating system, and security infrastructure.
* Create and manage log ons.
* Create and manage database users.
Create and manage security roles. Roles include application, database, and server.
o Add and remove users from roles.
o Create roles to manage database security.
* Enforce and manage security by using stored procedures, triggers, views, and user-defined functions.
* Set permissions in a database. Considerations include object permissions, object ownership, and statement permissions.
* Manage security auditing. Methods include SQL Profiler and C2 auditing.
Managing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting SQL Server 2000
* Create, manage, and troubleshoot SQL Server Agent jobs.
* Configure alerts and operators by using SQL Server Agent.
Optimize hardware resource usage. Resources include CPU, disk I/O, and memory.
o Monitor hardware resource usage by using System Monitor.
o Resolve system bottlenecks by using System Monitor.
Optimize and troubleshoot SQL Server system activity. Activities include cache hits, connections, locks, memory allocation, recompilation, and transactional throughput.
o Monitor SQL Server system activity by using traces.
o Monitor SQL Server system activity by using System Monitor.
I Got My Success Due To Actualkey 70-228 Bundle Pack Actualkey experts I got passed in the 70-228 exam without any worries at all, these exam material products gave me the reason to relax.
Yahoo! Got Successfully Through The 70-228 Exam Passing Exam is not a easy thanks to Acutalkey.com for providing me actual 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition training with there included the Offline and Android simulators helps me success
70-228 Exam Best Preparation I have been preparing for 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition, I was not sure that I'll be able to pass because of the fact that I am not a good student however;Actualkey.com provided me best and simple exam training pdf's and I passed. I now recommend everyone
Actualkey.com 70-228 Offline Simulator is Best My choice to select Actualkey.com and go for the preparation 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition, because I got the short way with the easy way
Actualkey.com 70-228 Exam PDF"s passed with in a week 70-228 exam pdf's that's amazing
Microsoft - RELATED EXAMS